*** The club entrance is now located on the side of the building labeled Safari. You MAY NOT enter from the main entrance of the hotel. **
***Doors Will Now Open 2 Hours Prior To The First Show Time***
**SWITCHING SHOWS IS PROHIBITED. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.**
Age Requirement: This is a 21 and over club.
There is a 2 drink minimum in the showroom. Soda, juice and water qualify. If you aren't drinking alcohol, the Bottomless is your only option. $12.50 for unlimited soda, juice and water.
There is a dress code to enter the Baltimore Comedy Factory. The following is PROHIBITED:
- Full Sweatsuits and Sweatpants
- Gym Shorts & Athletic Attire including Track Suits, Warm up Pants, Cotton Joggers & Sweat Shorts
- Sleeveless clothing on men
- Excessively/Extremely torn clothing
- Excessively baggy or sagging clothes
- Excessively long clothing (when standing, sleeve can not extend past fingers)
- Jersey's (sleeved jerseys are permitted in conjunction with sporting events)
Anyone arriving 45 minutes after your scheduled show time will not be permitted to enter.
If Preferred seating is offered AND you purchase them, you are guaranteed the best seats AS LONG AS YOU ARRIVE at the club 45 minutes prior to showtime (otherwise you will lose your seating status).
***PLEASE BE AWARE NOT ALL SHOWS HAVE VIP OR PREFERRED SEATING TICKETS OFFERED. IT IS UP TO THE COMIC THE TYPE OF TICKETS BEING SOLD.***