*** The club entrance is now located at the main entrance of the hotel. **
**Shows will occur in a socially distanced banquet room.**
**SWITCHING SHOWS IS PROHIBITED. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.**
Please read the below information carefully!
*All shows are being operated and purchased from Jimmy T Productions. Shows will occur in the adjacent banquet room for the patron’s safety so they can be properly socially distanced. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to comply with all CDC approved protocols and failure to comply may result in your removal from the premises.
*DO NOT enter through Safari, but through the front entrance of the hotel. (For our regulars, the old way you used to come in) The box office has moved. Once you enter, you will be directed to its new location.
We comply with all CDC approved protocols. Please refer to the FAQ's below and on our COVID-19 FAQ Tab at the top of our website.
WILL THERE BE A TEMPERATURE CHECK?
- YES. All staff and patrons will be temperature checked, by a contactless thermometer, prior to entering the venue and anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be admitted.
IS EVERYONE WEARING A MASK?
- YES. Patrons must wear a mask at all times, except when they are seated at their table during the show, eating and drinking. Staff will be required to wear a mask at all times.
WILL THE LINE TO ENTER BE SOCIALLY DISTANCED?
- YES. Prior to entering the showroom, patrons will be lined up spaced six feet apart to comply with CDC social distancing.
ARE YOU TABLES SOCIALLY DISTANCED?
- YES. Patrons will be seated at tables that are spaced six feet apart. No table can seat more than six people and you will only be seated with people in your party. Once you are seated you cannot move to another table.
DO YOU HAVE SANITIZER AVAILABLE?
- YES. Stations will be spread out in the venue with hand sanitizer.
HOW WILL WE EXIT THE SHOW SOCIALLY DISTANCED?
- Exiting the venue will be done in an orderly fashion, to make sure people are properly socially distanced. Directions will be given at the appropriate time.
ARE YOU MAKING SURE CLEANING PROCEDURES OCCUR BEFORE & BETWEEN EACH SHOW?
-YES. The showroom will be sanitized prior to and after each show.
HOW WILL YOU SANITIZE YOUR MENU’S?
-Menus will either be disposable or laminated, and they will be thrown away if paper, or thoroughly cleaned if laminated, after every use.
HOW ARE YOU SERVING FOOD DRINKS?
-All food and drink will be served using disposable containers. Plastic cups, plates and utensils.All condiments will be served in individually portioned packets.
Age Requirement: This is a 21 and over club.
There is a 2 drink minimum in the showroom. Soda, juice and water qualify. If you aren't drinking alcohol, the Bottomless is your only option. $12.50 for unlimited soda, juice and water.
There is a dress code to enter the Baltimore Comedy Factory. The following is PROHIBITED:
- Full Sweatsuits and Sweatpants
- Gym Shorts & Athletic Attire including Track Suits, Warm up Pants, Cotton Joggers & Sweat Shorts
- Sleeveless clothing on men
- Excessively/Extremely torn clothing
- Excessively baggy or sagging clothes
- Excessively long clothing (when standing, sleeve can not extend past fingers)
- Jersey's (sleeved jerseys are permitted in conjunction with sporting events)
Anyone arriving 45 minutes after your scheduled show time will not be permitted to enter.