The 10:30 Show includes Hats,
Noisemakers & A Champagne Toast at Midnight
*** The club entrance is now located at the main entrance of the hotel. ***
**SWITCHING SHOWS IS PROHIBITED. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.**
Age Requirement: This is a 21 and over club.
There is a 2 drink minimum in the showroom. Soda, juice and water qualify. If you aren't drinking alcohol, the Bottomless is your only option. $13.00 for unlimited soda, juice and water.
If Preferred seating is offered AND you purchase them, you are guaranteed the best seats AS LONG AS YOU ARRIVE at the club 45 minutes prior to showtime (otherwise you will lose your seating status).
***PLEASE BE AWARE NOT ALL SHOWS HAVE PREFERRED SEATING TICKETS OFFERED. IT IS UP TO THE COMIC THE TYPE OF TICKETS BEING SOLD.***
Anyone arriving 45 minutes after your scheduled show time will not be permitted to enter. Please be aware that if you do not pick your tickets up 30 minutes prior to your show time, they could be subject to be resold. Especially on busy, sold out weekends.
This is LIVE comedy. The length/start & end time/material is all to the discretion of the comic. The club has no control over that.
Our entire food menu is provided by The Best Western Plus Hotel. Any issues or concerns can be sent to Kelly@BWHotelBaltimore.com
There is a dress code to enter the Baltimore Comedy Factory. The following is PROHIBITED:
- Full Sweatsuits and Sweatpants
- Gym Shorts & Athletic Attire including Track Suits, Warm up Pants and Cotton Joggers
- Sleeveless clothing on men
- Excessively/Extremely torn clothing
- Excessively baggy or sagging clothes
- Excessively long clothing (when standing, sleeve can not extend past fingers)
- Jersey's (sleeved jerseys are permitted in conjunction with sporting events)